- We reserve to right to request 100% deposit upon booking to secure an aircraft and staff. If the flight cannot be carried out due to weather, aircraft availability or other unforeseen circumstances you will receive a full refund.
- We accept no responsibility for alterations to passenger’s tour schedules and passenger loadings due to operational requirements.
- Minimum numbers apply.
- At least 14 days prior notice is required to obtain a full refund due to our booking commitments. Bush Pilots Australia reserves the right to charge up to 50% of the listed fare for cancellations within 14 days but more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure. Customers are advised to call if further information regarding this matter is required.
- Bush Pilots Australia reserves the right to charge up to 100% of the listed fare for cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
- Flights cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances will be rescheduled however if this is not practical a refund will be issued.
- Operations may be limited or altered due weight restrictions pertaining to an individual or to groups.
- We reserve the right to limit or alter passenger numbers and/or fares accordingly.
- Flight options and/or costs may be limited by aircraft availability.
- All flights may be subject to change at the pilot’s discretion.
- All credit cards incur a fee of 1.5% of the total value.
- We do not accept AMEX or Diners Club credit cards.
- All tour prices include GST.
- We reserve the right to limit or alter passenger numbers, flight routes and/or fares accordingly.
- Pricing and Tours are subject to change without prior notice.